(Updated 01 August 2012)
Collecting Personal Information and its use:
1) In the course of your use of admin.enaya.com, you provide us with certain information, as mentioned below (collectively referred to as the (Personal Informational), which we may collect, store and use for providing the Services and performing our contractual obligations, other than allowing us to better understand the Website users and improve the layout and functionality ofÂ admin.enaya.com;
2) We may use the Personal Information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
3) We may supplement the Personal Information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties (e.g., credit reference agencies).
4) In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may share all or any of the Personal Information that we obtain (for confirming identity and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your Account etc.), with other Group companies/subsidiaries/affiliates of Enaya, other third parties, companies, retailers and to financial and other organizations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
5) All Telephone calls (incoming/outgoing) may be recorded to verify content and may be used together with your records for regulatory compliance, quality control, and staff training, preventing, or detecting criminal activity and for complaint resolution.
Disclosure of Your Information
6) While we will make every effort to safeguard and keep confidential the information provided to us, we might share your Personal Information with other Group companies/subsidiaries/affiliates of Enaya and other third parties, companies, retailers and organizations whose services or Products we provide to you throughÂ admin.enaya.com, for the following reasons:
8) If Enaya is sold to a third party or Enaya otherwise becomes subject of a merger, consolidation or acquisition, it would become necessary for us to transfer your Personal Information to a third party, and in such case Enaya would require that the third party handles your Personal Information with no less care than taken by us.
10) We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Information. Any information that we collect and store that is personally identifiable is protected using appropriate means, and Enaya is not responsible for any unauthorized access or use by third parties, unless such access is enabled because of our gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
11) Protecting your Personal Information is very important to us. Therefore, we take the following precautions, among others, to better protect the Personal Information;
12) It is possible that two weeks after receiving your Product, we may send you an e-mail inviting you to review and rate the Products that you have purchased. In addition, sometimes we may also ask you if you would like to answer questions related to your Product, as submitted by other customers.
You may note that:
13) You have the option to receive a copy of the Personal Information that we retain about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
14) We may withhold such Personal Information to the extent permitted by law.
15) You may instruct us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes by e-mail at any time. If you are concerned that any of the Personal Information that we hold is inaccurate, you may Contact Us.
16) Our Website may contain links to other websites. Enaya is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not operated by Enaya. We encourage users to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personal Information.
Call us on 1822200